Total Pageviews

Friday, January 23, 2015

Color

I think I neglect this blog to much, I honestly can't remember the last time I blogged. When I first started this blog I used it mostly as a website that I could just upload work on, but now I've had it for a few years and it's time to stop ignoring it, and use it for what it's for. 


       I've really busy since the last time I posted, I've done toe issues of Route 3 for Terminis Media and now looking toward a third, I've done a mini series for Zenescope Entertainment called Dark Shaman which I will be postingore of later but for today here are some personal work I did for Black history Month. It's my own little way of just making people more aware of heroes of color in popular culture. Check me out I hope to have how to videos of them soon to post on here as well in the coming weeks 

Take care 


No comments:

Post a Comment